Saturday, March 26, 2005

Weighty Matters

I want to start a weekly weigh-in of Lincoln to see how his weight is doing, but as we are moving on Monday, it may take a couple days to get that set up. We're moving to the Des Moines, Iowa area, where my family lives. It will be a big change, but hopefully a great opportunity for us.

I've enjoyed living in Chicago the past 12 years, having gone to DePaul University and then working here in the city. But, both my husband and I turned 30 this year, and we find ourselves wanting to start a family and settle down. Iowa is an ideal place to "raise a family" as they say. I will miss the 3 Indian restaurants within a block of our apartment though...

Moving the cats will be quite an experience, I will drive our car with the two of them in the back, and my husband will drive the moving truck. All I can do is hope the ride will be smooth!

No comments: