Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blur

I took some photos of Alex today before we got the five or six rain showers that passed through. He was a ball of energy, and kept running around, so many of the photos were blurred.




Here's a video of him talking about his Bob the Builder toys which he loves so much. He also graces us with a little dance.

Another video from a few days ago doing his toddler talk...

And in honor of the Cubs/Cardinals rivalry, this video from the week before (and I swear on Harry Caray's specs that I did not teach him this nor encourage it)...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA!! Jimmy and I just watched that toddler talk video like 5 times...so hilarious to hear him babble like that. I can make out like every 10th word. And...obviously the kid is brillant when it comes to baseball