Saturday, August 03, 2013

Four months

CSC_0205

Four.months.old.

DSC_0188

I can't believe it, my little baby is a third of the way through his first year!

CSC_0208

To celebrate, he rolled over for the first time yesterday (front to back). He goes to the doctor this coming week for his measurements, and I'm curious to see if he tops his big brother's weight of over 19 lbs. He's cooing, giggling, grabbing (including pulling hair), holds his head up very well, and was introduced to his first solids this past week (green beans and peas). He is just the sweetest, cuddliest, little guy!

DSC_0136

Give me all the solids!

DSC_0141

Hmm...not quite what I was expecting!

DSC_0146

Greer: Told you mushy baby food was overrated!

CSC_0220

Morning donuts on the deck...

DSC_0214

Yes, Alex, we get that you like playing Minecraft on the iPad...

DSC_0217

Just chillin'...

CSC_0229

No comments: